The Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square is now open. The restored Grade II-listed heritage building includes:
- 100 rooms and suites
- Three Michelin-starred chef Anne-Sophie Pic’s London debut
- An expansive Spa and elegant meeting spaces
- 41 Private Residences and a Private Members Club
- Located in the oldest part of London – in the former headquarters of the Port of London Authority
- Steps from major landmarks, business hubs and cultural destinations
The Four Seasons building has a great history as it has hosted the United Nations and starred in a James Bond film. The hotel is located near the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and some of London’s best markets.
The hotel has two restaurants and one bar:
- La Dame de Pic – showcases the culinary vision of Anne-Sophie Pic, currently the only female French chef to hold three Michelin Stars
- Asian Restaurant (opening in April) – features the foods and flavours of China and Japan, with a sushi bar
- The Rotunda Bar – is a spectacular venue with an impressive bar at its center
The Spa includes eight treatment rooms, with one double suite designed for couples or friends embarking on a spa journey together. Therapies will range from massages and customised facials to complete experiences, with an authentic hammam for traditional cleansing and relaxation treatments. The Spa complex also includes a vitality pool, steam and sauna, a 46 foot indoor pool, and a 24/7 fitness center.
Ten Trinity Square, in its former life as the headquarters of the Port of London Authority, once played host to the reception of the United Nations General Assembly. Today, the UN Ballroom’s panelled walls and architectural detailing has been restored into a convention and wedding venue.
Are you excited about this new Four Seasons option in London?