Four Seasons has announced the opening of the Four Seasons Hotel Tianjin, the newest addition to the growing China by Four Seasons collection, joining sister properties in Beijing, Shanghai (Puxi and Pudong), Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau.
Tianjin, the fourth largest urban area in China, is the largest coastal city in northern Mainland China and has an urban population of over 15 million. The city is approximately 30 minutes from Beijing via high-speed train. The new hotel in located within the Central Business District, with direct access to the city’s main shopping street and within walking distance of nightlife and the city’s historic quarters.
The hotel contains 259 rooms including 44 suites. Two of the feature suites are the 2,895 sq. ft. Chairman Suite and the 3,434 sq. ft. Presidential Suite, both have views of the city from the hotel’s highest floors. On the 6th floor, is the Executive Club Lounge, offering VIP concierge services, complimentary dining options, a private meeting room and other exclusive benefits. The hotel also has meeting facilities, a business center, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, juice bar, and L’Océan Spa (coming soon.)
There are several dining and drinking options available:
- Cielo – the hotel’s signature Italian restaurant on the 9th floor, featuring a Michelin-starred head chef, is designed around an open kitchen concept a menu offering homemade pizza and wood-grill meats, as well as a walk-in dry ageing room. (An outdoor terrace is coming soon.)
- Gusto Bar- a chic lounge also on the 9th floor, offering handcrafted cocktails, and the city’s best selection of bourbons and whiskies, with its drinks concept developed by world-renowned luxury spirits company Proof & Company.
- JIN House – features Cantonese and Tianjin cuisine on the 7th floor with a sunken dining hall and 11 individual rooms for private dining and entertaining. (Outdoor garden pavilion coming soon.)
- Kawa sushi lounge – open for lunch and dinner, features organic and sustainable seafood flown directly from Hokkaido, expertly prepared by master chefs.
- La Sala lobby lounge – a gathering place for afternoon tea, meeting business partners, or enjoying a light meal during a day of shopping or sightseeing.
Are you excited about this new Four Seasons option in Northern China?