They also introduced a new corporate identity and logo for Hilton and Hilton Honors:
- Shifting from HHonors (with two H’s) to Honors.
- The company will no longer use “Worldwide” in its name and be known simply as “Hilton.”
The new program changes will now allow Members the choice to:
- Flexibly to combine points and money for a hotel stay
- Beginning in late February, members can use the new Hilton Honors Points & Money slider to select how many Points they want to redeem toward a room.
- Members will now be able use their Points faster for hotel stays, any time, with no blackout dates.
- Maximum number of points required for each hotel will not change at this time.
- Use points to purchase products at Amazon.com.
- Allow family and friends to combine their Points for free
- Beginning in April, Hilton Honors members will be able to combine – or “pool” – their Points with up to 10 friends or family members for free.
- A total of 11 members can pool their Points for stays in great locations for family reunions, bachelorette parties or any other event that brings people together.
- Ability to extend Diamond status
- Beginning in March, eligible Diamond members may receive a one-time, one-year extension of their status – for any reason.